I am an experienced caregiver, having provided services to over 200+ families as a Certified Birth Doula.
January 6, 2020
To Whom It May Concern,
I worked as a Birth Doula in the Chicago area for eight years, attending over 200 births. Also included in my services were postpartum support and breastfeeding assistance. I was hired for additional postpartum support, as needed. Mothers and babies are where my heart is.
I have been working part-time as a Nanny in Denver, caring for a 15-month old. I have raised three children of my own, ages 29-32, who are each self-aware, generous, motivated and contributing members of our society. Each of us has a dog(s), so I am very comfortable understanding their behavior and needs, both large and small.
I invite you to visit www.doulamatch.net to view my 40 testimonials. Type my name into the search bar under Birth Doulas. These may not be related to your needs. However, I do believe they give credible witnesses to my character.
Momma Donna - Rigert
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Momma Donna - Work Experience
Doula Donna Birth Services - Naperville, IL August 2010 to November 2018
• Conducted childbirth education with couples in their home and assisted with birth planning
• 24-hour availability for any questions or concerns, timely email, telephone access and a momma's go-to for all things pregnancy-related; body, mind or spirit
• Provided emotional, physical and psychological support from the onset of labor throughout the entire process
• Assisted with breastfeeding both in a hospital setting and at-home • Ongoing follow-up for as long as I feel a family needed my support
Doula Donna Childbirth Services - Naperville, IL August 2010 to November 2018
• Provided in-home care for momma following delivery of her baby
• Emphasis on breastfeeding support and education, especially for 1st time moms
• Light housekeeping and meal preparation
• Remaining vigilant in recognizing signs of either PPD or PPA
• Additional support for dads whose partners were experiencing PPD
• With some overnight hours, took care of the baby while the family slept and brought her to momma for breastfeeding, especially post-surgery
(CD)DONA - Birth Doula Certification
AAS - English